Media Technologists Print Processing – Industrial Bookbinders (m/f)
Rok prijave: 01.06.2019.
Kösel GmbH & Co. KG
Telefon: +49 8314 580 288
The company Kösel GmbH & Co.KG is an extraordinary, multi-award-winning company that is well known in the book industry for more than 425 years of tradition combined with high innovation and highest quality.
Enthusiasm for books means living our commitment to something special with a great deal of attention to detail – this is what the Kösel employees stand for.
In the Allgäu region, the Hofbuchdruckerei has developed from a printing plant with a great deal of craftsmanship into a highly modern industrial enterprise.
“The quest for the better sometimes leads to the extraordinary.” This is what drives us to create extraordinary books for our customers day after day, thanks to the highest creativity and passion.
To strengthen our bookbinding team we are looking for you as a motivated and self-employed:
Media Technologists Print Processing – Industrial Bookbinders (m/f).
- Set-up, adjustment and operation of various print finishing systems according to order documents such as, for example:
- Polar guillotine cutter
- Heidelberg and MBO folding machines
- Kolbus type gathering machine
- Muller Martini and Aster stitching machines
- Muller Martini and Kolbus perfect binders
- Ceiling automat of the type Kolbus
- Muller Martini type book line
- Ensuring a smooth production process
- Fast achievement of the desired production quality
- Independent quality control during production
- Execution of small cleaning and maintenance work
- Ideally, you have successfully completed training as a media technologist for print processing (m/f) or as an industrial bookbinder (m/f) or have several years’ professional experience in the field of print processing
- Experience with modern machine technology would be an advantage
- Knowledge of German at language level B2 would be an advantage
- Physical work is fun for you
- Readiness to work in 2- or 3- shifts (early, late and nightshifts) is a matter of course for you
- Personally you are characterized by the ability to work in a team, flexibility, quality awareness and the will to constantly improve yourself
If you are interested in a secure and varied job, please send us your detailed and meaningful application documents with salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
- Extensive and competent instruction by experienced specialists and managers
- Interesting, varied work in a committed team with good opportunities for professional development
- A weekly working time of 37.50 hours in 2- or 3-shift operation
- Weekends are free, in rare cases of a working Saturday overtime is payed for
- Attractive and appropriate remuneration based on hourly wages (11 € – 16 € gross)
- Attractive benefits in kind and social benefits
- Surcharges for night work
- 25 days annual holiday and a special annual payment in November, which can also be converted into additional holiday days.
- Assistance in finding accommodation
- Good traffic connections and sufficient parking spaces
- A modern company site surrounded by greenery
- An owner-managed traditional company with a very good and familiar working atmosphere
Vrsta zaposlenja: Na određeno vrijeme, Stalni radni odnos
2,140 total views, 1 views today